● CAS develops low level SIM analysis for 1,4-Dioxane.
● CAS commits to 100% CleanStepsSM WindPower.
● CAS hires Andrea Castillo as Analytical Chemist.
● CAS adds the analysis for Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) to its list of capabilities.
● Maryland Department of the Environment Land Restoration Program (LRP) announces Updated Soil and Groundwater Cleanup Standards. The standards are now in compliance with the EPA's Region III Regional Screening Levels. This change will impact the required quantitation limits required for VCP projects.
Ask us about our Selective Ion Monitoring (SIM) methods for meeting the new standards for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs).
Download the standards in non-exponential format.
● Maryland Department of the Environment - New Regulations in response to MTBE:
Oil Pollution and Tank Management
CAS has incorporated a streamlined, cost effective way for our customers to meet the new MDE MTBE regulations.
All UST-related VOCs will be routinely analyzed to include all seven potential oxygenate compounds. At your request, a report can be generated both with and without these compounds at no additional cost, for the regulatory information you may need on your UST or spill related site.
We’ve also structured our fees for these new regulations to be the most competitive in the region.
Oxygenates required: (7)
Methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE)
tertiary Amyl ethyl ether (TAEE)
Ethyl tertiary butyl ether (ETBE)
Diisopropyl ether (DIPE)
tertiary Amyl methyl ether (TAME)
tertiary Amyl alcohol (TAA)
tertiary Butyl alcohol (TBA)
Contact us for a quote on your next UST project, or to learn more about how CAS can simplify your reporting requirements.
Caliber Analytical Services, LLC.
8851 Orchard Tree Lane | Towson, Maryland 21286 | Tel: 410-825-1151 | Fax: 410-825-2162